Installation of industrial refrigerating chambers
Installation of industrial refrigerating chambers, warehouses should grow with highly qualified workers who have more than one year of experience in this field. Only specialists can find solutions for camera installation, selection, use of materials, storage tightness, preparation of areas for installation, and much more.
Industrial refrigerating and freezing chambers, warehouses are used in many branches of industry and production. First of all, it is the food industry and food storage. Refrigerators are also used in places such as:
- food industry
- dairy management
- meat processing industries
- chemical industry
- pharmaceutical administration
- warehouse complexes for storage and transportation of perishable products
- flower business
- supermarkets and catering
The "Alansy LLC" company installs refrigerators and freezers, warehouses for storing food and other products that require meeting the needs for storage temperature. Installing cold. cameras of any, sizes, existences. Our assembly teams carry out the installation of refrigeration equipment quickly and efficiently, this ensures a long and reliable operation of refrigeration equipment under the most difficult operating conditions. We use only high quality materials.
On the availability of a full range of services for the production and construction of industrial pre-fabricated cold rooms and warehouses throughout Florida. Experience and quality are the key to success and reliability!
Basic requirements for the installation of refrigerating and freezing chambers, warehouses.
The room in which the camera is installed must be dry, clean and ventilated. The floor in the room must be leveled horizontally. Irregularities and slope of the base of the refrigerating chamber leads to displacement of the panels and, as a result, leads to depressurization of the refrigerating circuit. When installing refrigerating chambers, warehouses with negative air temperatures in the interior, it is necessary to provide for the protection of foundation soils from frost heaving.
In the construction and installation of freezers, heat-insulating materials are used. Such structures perform a protective function and are built using the so-called sandwich panels. Sandwich panels are a certain type of building material, which is a two- or three-layer structure that contains polyurethane foam between the layers. Sandwich panels have several advantages, due to which they are widely used for the construction and installation of a refrigerator, freezer, warehouse.
Types of refrigerators and freezers, warehouses
- Luggage storage
- Refrigerators for freezing
- Refrigerators for cooling
- Refrigerators for shock freezing
Dismantling-installation, transfer of the refrigerating chamber
If you need to dismantle and move or transport your refrigerator to another location, then we are ready to help you. At a predetermined time, our craftsmen will disassemble (dismantle) the refrigerating chamber, load and transport, then assemble the refrigerating chamber.
If you need additional elements that could be damaged during dismantling or during operation, we will deliver the necessary elements.
Modernization of a cold store or warehouse
When your refrigerator compartment has become small or you want to divide it into different temperature volumes or you want to store different types of food or products in it. We will help you in this matter. We will collect, disassemble, implement the missing elements. No need to buy a new refrigerator, you can upgrade the old one.
Regardless of the type and purpose of the refrigerating chamber, warehouse, the stages of assembly work are the same and include:
1. Preparation stage. Prior to installation, using a level, the evenness of the floor area on which the refrigerator will be installed is checked. After that, all objects that may interfere with the work are removed from the assembly area, and the assembly elements and components of the refrigerating chamber are laid out at a small distance from each other for easy access.
2. Installation of the refrigerating chamber begins with the installation of floor panels, which are connected by locking nodes in a given sequence, thereby ensuring reliable contact with the surface. If at this stage an inaccuracy is made, then it will be necessary to repair the refrigeration chambers due to loss of tightness.
3. Having completed the installation of the floor of the refrigerating chamber, proceed to the installation of its walls. The assembly of these structures begins with a corner panel, having previously determined the location of the doors. A wall with a doorway is mounted last.
The installation of refrigerator doors is usually not difficult, because in size they correspond to a standard wall block and can replace any wall panel. An important point in this part of the installation of the refrigerating chamber is to take into account the desired side of their door opening.
4. Upon completion of the assembly of the wall panels of the refrigerating chamber and doors and their secure fixation to each other with the floor panels, the ceiling panels are installed. Mounting the ceiling of the refrigerator compartment is the most critical moment. Before starting it, you should make sure that the connections are securely sealed and that there are no leaks in the refrigerator compartment. To ensure spatial rigidity and ease of work during the assembly of the refrigerating chamber, part of the ceiling panels is installed before the installation of the last wall structures is completed.
5. Depending on the type of refrigeration unit used (monoblock, split system, remote cold), technological holes are drilled in the chamber for the installation of pipelines, automation and electrical networks.
6. At the final stage, the protective film is removed from the panels of the refrigerating chamber, door handles, plugs in eccentric locks and thresholds, pressure equalization valves in the refrigerating chamber are installed.
7. After performing these operations, the installation of the refrigerating chamber structure can be considered completed. When using eccentric-type connecting locks in the chamber design, no additional processing operations are required. If there is high humidity in the room where the refrigerator is installed, the panel joints are sealed with sealant.
8. In the case when the refrigerating chamber is assembled on panels with a tenon-groove connection, additional sealing of the joints is mandatory. Our advantages when installing a cold store
9. We show a professional attitude to the tasks assigned to us.
we provide an integrated approach to solving problems, including the selection of equipment for each specific task (the purpose of the refrigeration unit and its operating conditions), we carry out the installation of equipment, we perform start-up, we assume the responsibility for warranty and post-warranty service.
10. We provide instruction and training for staff.
strict adherence to assembly technology.
11. When assembling the refrigerating chamber, we use only high-quality materials, assemblies, assemblies and assembly units.
modern design, ergonomics and ease of use.
guarantee the durability and reliability of the equipment.
12. Materials for assembly, installation of refrigerating chambers, warehouses
13. The material for the installation of refrigerating chambers is sandwich panels, which are galvanized sheet steel, from which panels are made with an air space filled with PIR and PUR polyurethane foam. Sometimes stainless steel is used to make panels. Such structures can be used as load-bearing structures, since they have sufficiently high strength and rigidity. With a relatively low weight, such structures can be installed on soft ground or indoors on a lightweight foundation. The choice of panel thickness depends on what temperature regime must be observed in the refrigerator. And also on the premises in which they are used. Most often, panels with a thickness of 60 mm are used for mounting medium-temperature chambers, and for low-temperature chambers, panels are suitable, the thickness of which varies from 100 to 150 mm.
14. For large refrigerators, freezers, warehouses, metal structures are used to fasten sandwich panels.
15. To provide cold, refrigerating chambers are equipped with monoblocks, split systems or special refrigeration units calculated by area and temperature.
16. Also, when installing refrigerating chambers, special refrigerating doors are used, which provide free and convenient loading of products, completely sealed and equipped with a heating element from freezing and a pressure equalization valve.